Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Top Courtside Reporters

I was googling around to check if I spelled the name of Kyzelle O' Conner right and I stumbled upon this list. I was so inspired of his work that I decided to make my own. These courtside reporters combine the 2 things guys love the most. The opposite sex and sports. My version will only include my top 5 but I'll include a couple of honorable mentions. My basis for their rankings is the quality of their reports (10%) and their looks(90%.) You can click on their names if you want to see their pictures.

5. Rizza Diaz (EAC)- She's not probably going to win Miss Universe anytime soon but she's that not bad looking at all. She's a pretty damn good reporter as well and she is definitely what we call a veteran.

4. Kryzelle O' Conner (FEU)- Despite being a look-a-like of Karylle (as Maegan Young said), she won't anywhere higher than 4 in my list because of her bad reporting. (Maybe Maegan should replace her!)

3. Erika Flores (UP) - I didn't realize how beautiful this girl is until late in the season. Too bad UP wasn't close to being part of the F4 this year. Bring her back next year!

2. Michelle Mediana (AUF)- This girl is making me regret not watching AUF games. She might be beautiful but she can't compare to the next girl in reporting.

1. Jessica Mendoza (ADMU)- She's no. 1 on my list because I get to listen to her everyday at Magic 89.9. She's arguably the best reporter among this year's batch even without her looks.

Honorable Mentions

*Erin Torrejon (DLSU)

*Fairy Sy (UPHSD)

*Marcia Cruz (MIT)

So who's on your fave 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment